Community Food Pantry
Our Food Pantry is open to anyone, regardless of where you live, Mondays and Thursdays from 9:30 AM until 1:00 PM, excluding holidays. We provide non-perishable staple goods.
- Please call us at 540-343-7685 the morning that you are available to pick up food; you may call as early as 8:30 AM.
- We will gather some basic information over the phone and schedule a time for you to pick up food between 9:30 AM and 1:00 PM the same day.
- You must be able to pick up food; we do not deliver.
- We do not ask for any documentation of need.
- One person from each household (address) may pick up from the Food Pantry once per month (every 30-31 days).
The Blessing Box
The Blessing Box includes basic non-perishables, as well as some paper goods and hygiene items. It is restocked regularly and is available to anyone between Food Pantry visits or for anyone who cannot visit the Food Pantry during posted hours. We truly hope that it is a blessing!